At Home or On-the-Go Services
At Home or On-the-Go Booking Policy
Upon submitting this form, a team member from your preferred studio will reach out 24 to 48 hours after receiving your submission. Please note that submitted requests are not guaranteed bookings.
We do require a credit card to reserve your Miniluxe appointment. Your card will not be charged until after your experience with us. Once we receive your completed request, we will attempt to schedule it right away. A studio team member will follow up within 24 hours to confirm the details of your request and receive credit card information.
We understand things happen and you may need to reschedule your experience! Please let us know ASAP and we will work with you to reschedule.
We require at least 24 hours’ notice for any cancellations or changes to your reservation. Appointments cancelled within 24 hours of your appointment time will be charged 50% of the services booked to the credit card on file. For cancellations without prior notice, we will charge the full service amount.
Running Fashionably Late?
Punctuality is important. We plan to arrive 10 – 15 minutes before your experience begins. We ask that you are ready to begin your services at the start of your scheduled time. Any delay could result in additional fees starting 5 minutes after the scheduled time of the appointment at a rate of $1 for every minute thereafter.
Health & Safety
To ensure the health and safety of our team members, our clients and communities, we have implemented increased health & safety standards in all aspects of our business. Our number 1 goal is to keep you and our team safe during your experience. As always, we adhere to CDC and all state guidelines.
- As a reminder, wearing masks will be mandated. While we don’t enjoy them, we all need to do our part. Please remember to wear a mask during your entire experience with us and we will do the same.
- Pre- and post-service hand washing for at least 20 seconds, per CDC guidelines is required of all designers; clients will be asked to wash their hands prior to service.
- Don’t worry, all implements will be autoclaved at a medical-grade standard (high temperature & high pressure). All other service materials are intended for one-time disposable use.
- We ask if you or your group have experienced any of the following to please reschedule your experience for a later date:
- Cold or flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days
- Tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Exposed to someone who has had a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Due to sanitation protocols, we ask that you refrain from consuming food or drink (including alcohol) during the time of our visit.
Our Team reserves the right to cancel your appointment and leave the premises at any point that they feel their safety is at risk.
Failure to comply with our COVID Protocols will result in a cancellation of your appointment at full cost to you.
Before Your Experience:
How to Prepare:
- Ensure your designer has a clean space with plenty of light.
- Your designer will arrive 10-15 minutes earlier to set up for your visit.
- Warm-hot water is required for most services, unless specifically agreed upon otherwise.
- We will supply a variety of polishes for your chosen service/s. If you would like to use a specific color or have a color you wish to use let us know, we would be happy to accommodate.
- All clients receiving a service should be sure their nails are free of any hard gels or acrylics (we are unable to remove them). We can remove Soft Gels for a $15 additional charge.
If you have any limitations or special requests, please include those in the “Notes” section of the booking form.
During Your Experience
Before your services begin your designer will perform a thorough consultation. This includes questions regarding the length, shape, cuticle care, problems/issues, and desired results you are expecting.
After Your Experience
As part of our clean protocol, MiniLuxe Designers will clean their workspace and take all trash with them when they leave.
Once the service has been completed we will charge the card on file for the agreed upon amount including service gratuity.
We hope that your feel refreshed and renewed!
Non-Solicitation Agreement Between MiniLuxe & Client
Current employees, consultants, contractors or other service providers are prohibited from soliciting clients or other employees for the purpose of running a business or competing with MiniLuxe.