Our commitment to clean is designed to keep our team and clients safe and ensure the best experience for all.
CLIENT BOOKING CHANGES & PROTOCOLS
- To ensure a touchless, safer in-studio experience we encourage you to schedule your next appointment using our MiniLuxe App, available for iOS or Android.
- If you are concerned about COVID exposure or are not feeling well, please cancel or reschedule.
- Cancellations must be made 4 hours prior to your appointment to avoid charges.
- At this time, guests who are not receiving services are not permitted in the studio, with the exception of MiniLuxe employees and team members.
- Please refrain from bringing outside food & beverages or any unnecessary personal items into the studio.
- Tipping: We ask that you make the best efforts to use the MiniLuxe app or Venmo for payment and gratuity to minimize physical contact.
Studio Modifications & Protocols
- We have implemented strict protocols for any team member with symptoms consistent with COVID-19, which includes time off to receive the proper medical attention and recovery.
- Masks will be worn by our team and will be mandated for clients.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon arrival and is required at the start of every manicure service.
- New gloves for each service is already our standard practice. Team members will wear gloves and change them between each service.
- We will completely disinfect manicure and pedicure stations between clients.
- The Clean Lab is where we sterilize all service tools. As always, all instruments will be autoclaved at a medical-grade standard (high temp, high pressure). All other service materials are intended for one-time disposable use.
- We will conduct frequent disinfection of all common areas including bathrooms and entryways throughout the day.
- Non-essential contact items including magazines and beverage service are temporarily suspended.
These safety protocols align with CDC standards or state specific guidelines and in many cases exceed them. Along with the rest of the world, we will learn as we go and adjust rapidly if necessary. State specific requirements may differ from standards outlined above.
CLEAN & SAFE IS WHY WE STARTED
PIONEERS OF CLEAN
We’ve been pioneers of clean, hygienic and safe self-care since our founding more than a decade ago. From our medical-level autoclaving and sterilization Clean Labs to our CDC-recommended disinfection standards & EPA-approved cleaning supplies, our existing studio practices were designed long before COVID to support everyday health and safety.
A COMPLETELY TOUCHLESS EXPERIENCE
SCHEDULE ONLINE OUR WITH OUR APP
For a completely touchless, safe in-studio experience, schedule your upcoming appointment online or by downloading our app.