We collect information from you when you register on the Site, place an order, make job postings, respond to a survey or communication.
The types of personal information relating to you that we may "process" (such as collect, use and store) depends on your interaction with us. The key categories and types of personal information that we may collect and process are set out below.
- Contact Information: name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Financial Information: payment card number, expiration date and CVV code, and billing address;
- Identifiers: IP address, user name, account number, password and other security information for authentication and access;
- Geolocation Data: the general region or area from which you access our site;
Internet or other electronic activity: email, browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate the Internet;
- Commercial Information: records of products or services purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories, product wish lists, order history;
- Inferences: we may use information from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you, to reflect your preferences, characters, behavior and attitude.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes. Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text message marketing (if applicable): You may elect to receive text messages from us. When you sign up to receive text messages, we will send you information about promotional offers and more. These messages may use information automatically collected based on your actions while on our sites and may prompt messaging such as cart abandonment messages and/or other messages related to items added to your shopping cart. To the extent you voluntarily opt to have text notifications sent directly to your mobile phone, we receive and store the information you provide, including your telephone number or when you read a text message.
PAYPAL, APPLE PAY, and GOOGLE PAY
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
1 Faneuil Hall Sq. Boston, MA 02109
You may opt out of receiving text messages at any time by texting or replying “STOP” to our text messages. For more information about text messages, see our Terms and Conditions.